Thursday, December 8, 2011

MAMIE & BRYAN


I had the pleasure of photographing Mamie & Bryan's gorgeous wedding in Las Vegas, but before they celebrated with family and friends, we spent the morning taking photos. I fell in love with the Neon Sign Museum we shot at, and the morning light was just fantastic. I wish I could shoot everyone there! 
Then just to make it a real Vegas wedding, they let me know we had to go to a nearby chapel so they could get married legally before their actual planned ceremony, and I would have to be the witness! Guess there is a first time for everything! I couldn't have asked for a more exciting and fun weekend. I just loved spending time with these two! 


1 comment:

  1. These photos of Mamie and Bryan are FABULOUS! They pulled out all the stops when planning their wedding. That included having Sasha in Las Vegas to take the photos!!!! So glad you enjoyed your time with a couple who is very special to me

    ReplyDelete